Did you know that Dog Groomers do not need to be qualified or insured? Qualifications are important to me to ensure I am providing you with the best services and advice possible. Whilst ensuring your pet is groomed safely and comfortably, taking into account their breed, size , age and health conditions.
I am proudly qualified through ICMG UK ( International Certified Master Groomers UK ) I hold the Title Certified Professional Groomer & I am a member of IPG (International Professional Groomers) I’m also qualified through city and Guilds.
- I am Fully insured
- Clean, hygienic salon and grooming tools.
- I offer a friendly relaxed but professional service, taking the time to listen to your requirements and offering advice.
- Animal welfare is my number one priority. You can be assured your pet will be in safe hands with me.
- Flexible and accommodating. I understand that “life” happens and its not always easy to get to a salon during 9-5, therefore I offer some evening and weekend appointments.
- One to one grooming, meaning undivided attention to you and your dog. It is very beneficial to have the same groomer for your dog, this way we can not only build trust with each other , it enables me to alert you to any changes or concerns about their health , skin & coat since their last visit. This way issues can be addressed with the vets or monitored by you at home.
- I am happy to groom multiple dogs from the same household if required. The other dog will be provide with a cosy bed to snooze in whilst they wait their turn.
- NO holding cages or cage dryer.
- Highest quality and Natural products used.
- Dogs will be bathed in my luxury Hydro-bath to ensure a deep down clean and therapeutic massage effect.
- I understand that no dog is the same, therefore I work with each dog to build trust and adapt groom according to their needs.
- I want every dog to feel relaxed in my care so I use pet remedy spray that is blended to help calm the nerves of anxious pets. I also play calming relaxation music developed to create a soothing atmosphere with dogs that show heightened anxiety levels.
- There is always something new to learn as a dog groomer, I actively keep up to date with the latest products and continue to educate myself on a daily basis through study, seminars, grooming shows and training days with inspirational award winning groomers.